Return On Influence is the first book to explore how brands are identifying and leveraging the world’s most powerful bloggers, tweeters, and YouTube celebrities to build product awareness, brand buzz, and new sales. This revolutionary best-seller includes:
- Interviews with more than 50 experts including tech blogger Robert Scoble, Influence Author Robert Cialdini, and College Professor Christopher S. Penn.
- In-depth explanations of the sources of online influence — and how they can work for you!
- An insider’s look at the leading social scoring company Klout and its customers.
- Practical tips to increase your personal power and online influence.
- More than a dozen original social influence marketing case studies.
Every company, organization, and non-profit needs to understand the impact of social media influence: how to measure it, how to harness it, how to benefit from it. Whether you’re the CEO of a large corporation, run your own small business, or are seeking your own place of power on the social web, Return On Influence is the manual for influence marketing.